Knowing the fashion secrets that can boost your fashion sense is pass mark enough for you to be rated a fashionista.
Life is all about secrets, and once you know a handful of secrets in various aspects of life, you are good to go.
Celebrity stylist, Erin Walsh was asked by Marie Claire, what her fashion secrets are. Here are an insight into the things she revealed.
1. Understand your best and favorite features and how to play them up!
2. It’s important to know your body shape and the styles that look best on you, but then it’s all about proportion.
3. When wearing sleeveless styles, we often think about the look of our arms, but forget to think about our underarms!
4. Look for iconic references that inspires your fashion looks. If there is really none, try to create the image of the person you desire to become and dress accordingly.
5. Know the value of undergarments and how they can best flatter your body shape and your style.
Not sure about your personal style? You need to ask yourself what kind of image you want to project and what makes you feel the most confident. This will help you find your own personal style.